Sunday, December 25, 2016

Thank you!

I just wanted to say a quick THANK YOU to everyone who bought any of my novels for Christmas. I'm blown away every year as more and more people are picking up a copy of my novels! What began as a story that I was writing just for my own enjoyment has unexpectedly turned into something much larger than I ever could have imagined. So I wanted to say thank you!

And to everyone who just received one of my novels as a gift for Christmas - I hope you love the world that I created for you to escape into! If you just received the last book of the trilogy - Acea and the Adventure Thru Time - which was recently released, I hope you enjoy the conclusion of the story that I set out to tell over six years ago.

Lastly, a huge thank you to everyone that visits this blog! I'm humbled and amazed by the huge readership that grows every year. I hope the animal facts that I learn are as interesting to you as they are to me.

Merry Christmas,
Kyle


No comments:

Post a Comment